Angular Developer(ASP.NET MVC): (Ref Code: ANGJS)Experience Desired: 3+ years
• Must have hands-on experience in C#, C# OOPS concepts, SQL queries up to 3 yrs. (minimum).
• Must have worked on WCF/Web services/MVC up to 2 yrs. (minimum).
• Good to have exposure to PostgreSQL.
• Good to have exposure to Web API (DotNet Core).
• Good to have exposure to AngularJS (version 2 & above).
• Good to have exposure to C# Unit Testing (VSTS, NUnit etc).
• Must have good analytical & logical abilities, can work independently with minimum supervision.
ASP.NET (Ref Code: ASPNET)Experience Desired: 4 to 7 years in ASP.NET
Developing cutting-edge applications using ASP.NET, MVC with MS SQL Server.
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• Working with global clients.
• Must have worked in Payment Gateway.
NAV Tech Consultant (Ref Code: NAV)Experience Desired: 3+ Yrs
• Over 3 years Dynamics Navision technical experience
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
• Experience of working on full life cycle development across multiple versions of Dynamics Navision
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics Navision
• Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
• Ability to architect and implement end to end solution.
Meanstack Developer (Ref Code:MEANSTACK)Experience Desired: 3-5 years
• Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for 3 years
• In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
• Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS & React
• Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
Business Analyst (Ref Code: BA)Experience Desired: 3-6 years
- Should have excellent functional/business understanding of project requirements.
– Should have experience creating SRS, FSD documents and doing GAP analysis.
– Should have experience creating wire-frames using popular wire-framing tools like Axure, Moqups, Balsamiq.
– Should have co-ordinated development between client and the internal development team.
– Should have performed UAT level testing and take product ownership.
– Will be responsible for review of test plan and scenarios prepared by QA team and providing feedback
Accounts Executive (Ref Code: ACCEXE)Experience Desired: 5+ years
• Would be responsible for Hardcore Accounting-Routine accounting,Data Entry, Purchase, Invoicing, Bank Vouchers, Petty Cash Vouchers, Reimbursement Vouchers, Expense Vouchers.
• Handling Statutory Auditors, finalizing financials and getting it Audited.
• Quarterly Listing requirements of Parent company.
• Responsible & Supervising AR (Accounts Receivable)
• Responsible & Supervising AP (Accounts Payables)
• Taxation & Statutory Compliance
• Would be responsible for filing GST/TDS returns.
• Review of TDS returns and instructing corrections if any.
• Handling assessments of Income tax, GST etc.
• Dealings with bank on day to day basis for depositing and collection of cheque from customer MIS Reporting& Analysis
• Preparation & Analysis of Monthly cash flows to have a better working capital management & well business operation after taking projected collection with budgeted payment
• Preparation of provisional P & L & B/S and doing ledger review before submitting to auditors before finalization.
iOS Developer (Ref Code: APPIOS)Experience Desired: 3+ years
• Strong experience in Swift and Objective C
• iOS Design Patterns
• Deep understanding of iOS SDK
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end service
• Strong Unit Testing skills Understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git or SVN) will be a plus
• “Strong problem solving and debugging skills are required”